Lois being serious


Someone asked me, "What is there in the world that is real, dependable and unchanging?" I didn’t try a long list. I simply said, "Behavior has consequences." (1970s)


R: What life lessons do you consider important?
Lois: All of them.
R: Which would you stress?
Lois: Love your neighbor as yourself; love your family as yourself. (2011)


R: Any messages you want me to pass on to your grandsons?
Lois: Behave yourself. Behave yourself, behave yourself, it's later than you think... (2011)
(Related?
Enjoy Yourself (It's Later than You Think) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enjoy_Yourself_(It%27s_Later_than_You_Think)
"Enjoy Yourself" is a popular song published in 1949...)


What season do you like best?
Lois: I like them all. I don't know what I would do without anyone one of them. (9/2014)


R: Do you have any wishes concerning your funeral and memorial service?
Lois: I won't be there to comment one way or the other, so I will leave that up to you.


Copyright (c) 2018. Robert E. Campbell. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obituary

Lois Being Funny 2015-2016